Everyone uses Google Keyboard. It comes pre-installed on almost all the devices. I have never liked it, so, SwiftKey was my go-to keyboard. That is till GBoard came out. I have been using GBoard since the day it came out and has never looked back. But, a change is always good. If you have been looking for a solid Keyboard that delivers every time when you need it, look no further – Sony Xperia Keyboard is here. Thanks to the user yener90, now the Sony Xperia Keyboard APK can be installed on ANY Android device!
Recommended for you: Download 2000+ 4K Wallpapers [3840×2160 Resolution]
This app can be installed on almost all Android devices running Android version KitKat and above. NO ROOT NEEDED for this app to work, enjoy! 🙂
Sony Xperia Keyboard Screenshots
Below are a few screenshots of the Sony Xperia Keyboard in action:
Download Sony Xperia Keyboard APK for All Android Devices
Please click below to download the Sony Xperia Keyboard APK for all Android devices:
Install Sony Xperia Keyboard APK on Any Android Devices
Follow the below steps to install Sony Xperia Keyboard APK on your device:
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the place where you have copied the downloaded file.
- Tap on it and install it as normal APK.
[Need help?”]If you need help with any of the steps above, drop a comment below and I’ll look into it as soon as possible.
- 9 Best Galaxy S8 Icon Packs for Any Android Device
- [Download] 430+ Minimalistic Wallpapers Collection
- Get Google Pixel Navigation Bar on ANY Android Device [No Root]
- Download and Install 180+ Fonts for Android 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x Devices
- Download Galaxy S8 Clock Widget for All Android Devices