Asus has been launching quite a number of phones in different price segments for quite some time now. Ranging from entry-level phones to high-end flagships, Asus has experimented quite a lot now but none of those experiments has been a great success for the manufacturer yet. But with the advent of 2018. fortunes of Asus in the smartphone market looks better. With the launch of Zenfone 5 series in MWC 2018 and the new addition to the Zenfone Max series in India back in April 2018, it looks that Asus is back on track and will be giving some tough competitions to smartphone makers like Xiaomi, Honor and OnePlus.
The Zenfone Max Pro M1 is Asus’s latest offering to take on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro in the budget segment. In the last couple of years, Xiaomi has been able to establish itself as the best affordable smartphone brand with its range of value for money devices. But with the launch of the Zenfone Max Pro M1, Asus has played a masterstroke in the Indian Smartphone Market. With similar specifications but with a price tag that is cheaper than the latest Xiaomi, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 has been well received by the Indian customers.
Going by the specs, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 packs in a 5.99 inch FHD+ IPS LCD display in an aluminium metal body with a plastic frame. Under the hood, the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 runs the show with 3, 4 or 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM in charge of the multitasking duties. Hence, there is no compromise on performance whatsoever. On the back, it houses a 13MP primary sensor with an f2.2 aperture lens which is capable of shooting DCI 4K videos and is aided by a 5MP secondary depth sensor with an f2.4 aperture lens which helps in taking portrait photos. The pair of cameras is assisted by PDAF autofocus technology and a LED flash.
On paper, the cameras look very decent for the price. But the camera performance has received some mixed opinions from many reviewers and Zenfone Max Pro M1 owners. A lot of the negative reviews may be credited to the Snapdragon camera app that handles the image processing duties. The camera interface is very clumsy and the picture quality leaves a lot to be desired.
If you feel that your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 has the same issue, read this complete article for the solution.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google Camera Mod
The Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL are still claimed to pack in the best camera on any smartphone by many people around the globe. In fact, it clicks the best portrait photographs when compared to any other smartphones that too with a single camera. Since then, many developers tried out different ports and modded versions of this app to make it eligible to run on other smartphones as well. These mods even worked great to click better pictures.
Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google Camera APK
Among all the Google Camera Mod, I found this particular mod to work the best in clicking photographs with much better dynamic range, lesser noise and true to life colors. To download this modded app, go through the link mentioned below:
If you are looking for Google Camera APK for any other Android device, visit the below page to view the complete collection of available APK files for supported Android devices.
Install Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google Camera Mod
To install this app, follow the steps written below:
- Unlock the bootloader of the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and install TWRP recovery a guide to unlock Zenfone Max Pro M1, visit the link appearing below.
- Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP, and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Download and install BuildProp Editor by JRummy Apps from the Google Play Store by clicking the link appearing below.
- Open the app from the app drawer and grant all the permissions that are asked for.
- After the app is opened, search for “camera”.
- Tap on the “persist.camera.HAL3.enabled.”
- Change the value from 0 to 1 and click on save.
- Reboot your phone now.
- Download the app from the link mentioned in this article.
- Open Settings app and click on Security.
- From the list of options, enable “Unknown Sources”. By enabling it, you are authorizing your device to sideload APK files in your device.
- Go to the folder where the file you downloaded in step 1 is stored and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, grant all necessary permissions that are being asked and you are good to go.
Congratulations! You just got the Google Camera installed on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
This is one of the easiest ways to get Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.