Samsung Experience 10 Theme APK is now available for download. The theme is based on the leaked Samsung Experience 10 based on Android Pie. The UI has now been ported to older Samsung devices!
Samsung Experience 10 is the next version of the infamous skin made by Android phone manufacturer Samsung. Earlier this month, an early build of Samsung Experience 10 built on top of Android Pie was leaked online. As usual, with any other Samsung skin so far, the UI received mixed reviews from the users.
We even got to see how the new design looks and feels like and the software was available for installation of Samsung Galaxy 9 duo (Snapdragon Version). Now, thanks to the leak, XDA Recognized Themer envy~ has managed to port the visual changes to the older Samsung devices, well, not to all but a couple of devices. Read ahead to know more and download Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme.
Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme
The Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme does a very good job in imitating the leaked UI we have seen on the Samsung Experience 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Almost all the possible aspects of UI has been themed dark. Given the fact that Samsung flagships sport Super AMOLED+ Display, these themes would stunning. And if you are really into that, this might even save some battery while you are using it due to the darkness all over the UI.
Below are a few screenshots from the theme:
- A simple perfect black theme, don’t expect too much!
- True-to-stock look-and-feel; with hand-drawn Samsung Stock PIE Icons.
- Black Amoled backgrounds with less white bubbles
- Multi-colored primary color per apps (phone is green, contacts is orange, messages is blue)
The theme is supported only on Samsung Galaxy devices running Android Oreo and not meant for Nougat.
Download Samsung Experience 10 Theme
You can download the Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme by clicking below:
- Download Samsung-Experience-10-Theme.apk | 1.05 MB
How to Install Samsung Experience 10 Theme
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Download the theme APK file from the downloads section above and install it like as a normal APK file. Please note that the installation may take a tad longer than usual.
- Go to the Theme app and apply the default theme, if you are not already on it.
- Now go to, Wallpapers and Themes option in the Settings.
- Now, you will see the newly installed theme here. Simply tap on it and apply the same.
- Once installed, reboot your device.
Things to note:
- If the theme does not show up in the Themes app after installation, try installing again.
- The theme says trial version but in fact, it is a full version.
- This is not an official Theme.
This has been tested on devices such as Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and Galaxy Note 9. This is the easiest way to get the Samsung Experience 10 theme on your Samsung Galaxy device.