The Redmi Note 4 sports in a 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD display. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2 GHz and comes with 3/4 GB of RAM with 32/64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a micro SD card. It runs on MIUI based on Android 6.0 out of the box. It is juiced by a 4000 mAh. In the camera department, the Redmi Note 4 packs in a 13 MP sensor that is combined with a f/2.0 lens. On the front, there is a 5 MP sensor. Though the phones pack in some decent camera hardware, the software processing is not up to the mark. For three years in a row, Google proved that with better software processing algorithms, their phones with a single rear camera can outperform phones with multiple cameras on the rear. If you happen to own a Redmi Note 4 and want a similar level of image processing, here is how you can achieve that.
Google Camera Port For Redmi Note 4XDA Developers have managed to bring Google Camera from the Google Pixel devices with the HDR+ algorithm and other Google Camera enhancements to Redmi Note 4. The ports pack in the following features:
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Google Camera APK For Redmi Note 4Download the latest version of Google Camera port for Redmi Note 4 by clicking below:
You need root to get Google Camera working properly on your device. Please read the instructions in the next section.If you are looking for Google Camera APK for any other Android device, visit the below page to view the complete collection of available APK files for supported Android devices.
Steps To Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 4
- Reboot to TWRP and Flash the Camera2API-Enabler.zip file.
- Download the Google Camera APK file.
- Copy/Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the copied file.
- Tap on the file to install it as normal APK.
Recommended SettingsThese APKs don’t require any additional configuration, but, on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change (explore the settings menu!):
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu: Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”
3 thoughts on “Download Google Camera APK For Redmi Note 4”
Unable to install Google Camera apk in RN4 in india.
A message flash about problem the parsing package. What will I do?
Have problem with installing . Could not parse the package
You made some decent factors there. I regarded on the web for the difficulty and located most individuals will go together with with your website.