The Redmi 4X sports in a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC clocked at 1.4 GHz and comes with 2/3/4 GB of RAM with 16/32/64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB via a micro SD card. It runs on MIUI based on Android 6.0.1 out of the box. It is juiced by a 4100 mAh. In the camera department, the Redmi 4X packs in a 13 MP sensor that is combined with a f/2.0 lens. On the front, there is a 5 MP sensor. Though the phones pack in some decent camera hardware, the software processing is not up to the mark. For three years in a row, Google proved that with better software processing algorithms, their phones with a single rear camera can outperform phones with multiple cameras on the rear. If you happen to own a Redmi 4X and want a similar level of image processing, here is how you can achieve that.
Google Camera Port For Redmi 4XXDA Developers have managed to bring Google Camera from the Google Pixel devices with the HDR+ algorithm and other Google Camera enhancements to Redmi 4X. The ports pack in the following features:
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Google Camera APK For Redmi 4XDownload the latest version of Google Camera port for Redmi 4X by clicking below: any other Android device, visit the below page to view the complete collection of available APK files for supported Android devices.
Steps To Install Google Camera on Redmi 4X
- Download the Google Camera APK file.
- Copy/Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the copied file.
- Tap on the file to install it as normal APK.
Recommended SettingsThese APKs don’t require any additional configuration, but, on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change (explore the settings menu!):
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu: Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”
4 thoughts on “Download Google Camera APK For Redmi 4X”
O have installed the Google camera APK from here the GCmod5 is not working, after opening the app it’s crashes automatically.
You need to enable Camera2API.
Kejadian yg sama.
Saya ud insstal dan ngaktifkan camera 2api,tapi tetap gak bisa terbuka
how do enable I camera2API