Google Camera Port
is now available for Redmi 3S. Though the camera that comes preloaded with Redmi 4X is decent enough, Google Camera for Redmi 3S
offers better picture quality.
The Redmi 3S sports in a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC clocked at 1.4 GHz and comes with 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB via a micro SD card. It runs on MIUI based on Android 6.0.1 out of the box. It is juiced by a 4100 mAh. In the camera department, the Redmi 3S packs in a 13 MP sensor that is combined with a f/2.0 lens. On the front, there is a 5 MP sensor.
Though the phones pack in some decent camera hardware, the software processing is not up to the mark to rival. For three years in a row, Google proved that with better software processing algorithms, their phones with a single rear camera can outperform phones with multiple cameras on the rear. If you happen to own a Redmi 3S and want a similar level of image processing, here is how you can achieve that.
Google Camera Port For Redmi 3S
XDA Developers have managed to bring Google Camera from the Google Pixel devices with the HDR+ algorithm and other Google Camera enhancements to Redmi 3S. The ports pack in the following features:
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Google Camera APK For Redmi 3S
Download the latest version of Google Camera port for Redmi 3S by clicking below:
If you are looking for Google Camera APK for any other Android device
, visit the below page to view the complete collection of available APK files for supported Android devices.
Steps To Install Google Camera on Redmi 3S
- Download the Google Camera APK file.
- Copy/Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the copied file.
- Tap on the file to install it as normal APK.
And you are done.
No root or any special steps needed. Once you install the app
, you can simply open the app, grant the required permissions and start using it.
These APKs don’t require any additional configuration, but, on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change (explore the settings menu!
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu:
Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”
Android Oreo users:
if you can’t see your photos from inside Google Camera, go to “Debugging and tools”, uncheck “camera.use_photos” and restart the app.
Options/options names can be changed/removed depending on the version.
If you are facing issues and need help with troubleshooting/fixing the issues, visit the following page:
I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.
1 thought on “Download Google Camera APK For Redmi 3S”
It is showing parsing problem