The Google Pixel 5 came with an updated Google Camera app which had version 8.0. Later, Google released the same features to older devices with the Google Camera 8.1 app. Google Camera 8.1 comes with a new and improved user interface along with a new option called ‘Storage Saver’. Now, the developers have ported this Google Camera 8.1 to work on all other Android devices.
Thanks to developer Urnyx05, we now can enjoy the Google Camera 8.1 on Android devices. This particular port is based on the Google Camera v8.1.008. This port comes with all the new features and UI changes that were originally part of the Google Pixel 5 Camera App.
Google Camera 8.1 – What’s New?
Here’s everything new, straight from the developer:
- Added all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
Download Google Camera v8.1 for All Android Devices
You can download the Google Camera 8.1 port based on the Pixel 5 Camera app by clicking below:
File size: 73.3 MB
Device compatibility: All Android devices. Not working on some Snapdragon 845 devices and some OnePlus, Samsung devices.
Android version compatibilty: Tested with Android 9 and above. Might work on older Android versions.
I tested the APK file on my OnePlus 7 running Android 10 and almost all the options worked fine. Also, surprisingly, I did have to import any Google Camera XML files manually – everything seemed to work out of the box.
2 thoughts on “[APK] Google Camera 8.1 (Pixel 5 Camera) for All Android Devices”
Not working in realme 2 pro
Not working in realme x