The Galaxy S9 Weather Widget APK can now be installed on any Android device. Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are now official, after a long wait! Today, we will tell you how you can get the Galaxy S9 Weather Widget on your Android device. No root required to install this APK file.
After so much of leaks, speculations, and rumors, Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are finally official. Just like any other phone these days, almost everything about the phones leaked way before the official unveiling. Most of the leaks we saw turned out to be true. DxOMark has already crowned the Galaxy S9 as the king of smartphone photography. On the other hand, Display Mate has called the S9’s display as the best display ever on any smartphone.
On the software front, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus come with Samsung’s latest OEM Skin called Samsung Experience 9.0. Samsung Experience is the Korean Manufacturers Proprietary OEM Skin which replaced the good old Samsung TouchWiz (good riddance!). The Samsung Experience comes with a refreshing Weather Widget which looks really good. If you were looking for a way to get those awesome Galaxy S9 Weather Widget on your Android device, we have got you covered. In this article, we will guide on how to get the Samsung Galaxy S9 Weather Widget on any Android device.
Galaxy S9 Weather Widget
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Weather Widget looks nothing like the ones we have seen from the old TouchWiz. Samsung has completely revamped the look and feel of every nook and corner of the entire UI. The weather widget now looks vertical with the weather being shown at the top and the weather icon at the bottom. The location name and last updated timestamp are shown at the bottom.
Take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S9 Weather Widget below:
Download Galaxy S9 Weather Widget APK
In order to get the Galaxy S9 Weather Widget on your Android device, you are going to need to install the below APK file:
- Galaxy S9 Weather Widget.apk | 2.71 MB
Install Galaxy S9 Weather Widget
- Download the APK file from the link above.
- Install it as a normal APK file. This will install an app called ‘XWidget‘ on your device.
- This is an old version of the app. DO NOT UPDATE IT. The latest update of the app is very bad. This is the last good version of the app before the bad update.
- Open the XWidget app. Go to Online section.
- Search for ‘Galaxy S8’. Note: Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 come with the same weather widget; so we are good!
- Once you do the above search, you will get a list. Select Galaxy S8 Weather Widget from that list. The widget will be downloaded.
- Go to your homescreen.
- Add XWidget Widget to your homescreen. Any size is fine. You can resize it later.
- Select Galaxy S8 Weather Widget.
You have successfully added Galaxy S9 Weather Widget on your Android device. You can further customize the Widget if you want to. You can also resize the widget to make it larger or smaller. This is the easiest way to get Galaxy S9 Weather Widget on any Android device.
2 thoughts on “Download Galaxy S9 Weather Widget APK for All Android”
It didn’t work. It was the newest version but I didn’t update it.
The newest version is not good. Download the one from the post.