The Galaxy S9 Clock Widget APK is now available for download. After a long wait, Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are now official. Today, we will tell you how you can get the Galaxy S9 Clock Widget on your Android device. No root required to install this APK file.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are finally official. Just like any other phone these days, both the phones were leaking like crazy way before the official release. Most of the leaks we saw turned out to be true. DxOMark has already crowned the Galaxy S9 as the king of smartphone photography. On the other hand, Display Mate has called the S9’s display as the best display ever on any smartphone.
On the software front, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus ship with Samsung Experience 9.0. Samsung Experience is the Korean Manufacturers Proprietary OEM Skin which replaced the good old Samsung TouchWiz. The Samsung Experience comes with a refreshing set of Clock icons which look really good. If you were looking for a way to get those awesome Galaxy S9 Clock Widget on your Android device, we have got you covered. In this article, we will guide on how to get the Samsung Galaxy S9 Clock Widget on any Android device.
Galaxy S9 Clock Widget
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Clock Widget looks completely different from the old TouchWiz clock widget. Samsung has completely revamped the look and feel of the entire UI. The Clock Widget now looks vertical with the hours at the top and minutes at the bottom. The date is also available at the bottom, which is pretty nice.
Take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S9 Clock Widget below:
Download Galaxy S9 Clock Widget
In order to get the Galaxy S9 Clock Widget on your Android device, you are going to need to install the below APK file:
- Galaxy S9 Clock Widget.apk | 2.71 MB
Install Galaxy S9 Clock Widget
- Download the APK file from the link above.
- Install it as a normal APK file. This will install an app called ‘XWidget’ on your device.
- This is an old version of the app. DO NOT UPDATE IT. The latest update of the app is very bad. This is the last good version of the app before the bad update.
- Open the XWidget app. Go to Online section.
- Search for ‘Galaxy S8’. Note: Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 come with the same clock widget; so we are good!
- Once you do the above search, you will get a list. Select Galaxy S8 Original Clock from that list. The widget will be downloaded.
- Go to your homescreen.
- Add XWidget Widget to your homescreen. Any size is fine. You can resize it later.
- Select Galaxy S8 Clock Widget.
You have successfully added Galaxy S9 Clock Widget on your Android device. You can further customize the Widget if you want to. You can also resize the widget to make it larger or smaller. This is the easiest way to get Galaxy S9 Clock Widget on any Android device.
2 thoughts on “Download Galaxy S9 Clock Widget APK for All Android”
It’s not free, junk!
terimakaaih apk nya.semoga hasil memuaskan