Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo Touchwiz Launcher which can be installed on any Samsung device running Android Nougat. Samsung opened the gates for it’s latest Oreo Beta Software yesterday for a few Samsung Galaxy S8 Owners. According to a Reddit user, the update is a lot smoother than the Android Nougat which the Samsung Galaxy S8 shipped with. There are also some UI changes to the software and the latest build is named Samsung Experience 9.0.
Recommended | Download Pixel 2 Launcher with Bottom Search Bar for Any Android
The Android Oreo update for Samsung Galaxy S8 also brings many Android Oreo native features such as picture-in-picture mode, Auto-full API and much more. Today, we are bringing you the latest Android Oreo Touchwiz Launcher which can reportedly be installed on all Samsung devices running Android Nougat as well.
Android Oreo TouchWiz Home Launcher
The TouchWiz launcher which comes with the latest Android Oreo Samsung Experience update packs some nice and much-needed changes. The launcher which we have is the one extracted from the Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update. So, you will be getting the Samsung Experience 9.0 TouchWiz launcher. The one major change we can see is the ‘App Shortcuts’. Take a look at the screenshot below:
Looks nice, eh? According to some users, the update seems to improve the performance of the TouchWiz launcher as well! Download the launcher for yourself and let us know the new features!
Download Android Oreo TouchWiz Home Launcher
You can download the Android Oreo Samsung TouchWiz Launcher [TouchWiz home_9.0.01.1.apk] by clicking below:
Recommended | Download Always On Display APK for Any Samsung Nougat DeviceDownload Launcher
Install Android Oreo TouchWiz Home Launcher
According to the developer, gigative, if you are running Android Nougat (which is the basic requirement to try this out), you could first try installing it as normal apk. Or else, if you have root, you could try the following steps:
- Copy the TouchWiz Home 9.0.apk which you have downloaded above to your phone.
- Open a root file manager of your choice. We recommended using MiXplorer. Get it below:
- Go to the ‘system/priv-app/TouchWizHome‘ folder.
- You will find the old TouchWiz Home APK in there. Copy it to a different location on your phone as a backup.
- After making a backup, delete the old TouchWiz Home APK.
- Copy the new “TouchWiz home_9.0.01.1.apk” and paste it/replace it with the older TouchWizHome APK from system/priv-app.
- Set proper permissions to the copied APK file. Go to properties of the app and change permissions to rw-r–r–  and reboot your device.
5 thoughts on “Download Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Touchwiz Home Launcher APK”
Crashes on s7 edge stock.
Installs fine but crashes or doesn’t install at all?
Installs fine but then you get constant FC. You need to find away to get to your apps list, find touchwiz home and uninstall updates to revert back to stock touchwiz home.
Thanks for testing!
Hello there, please is it possible to update from nougat android version 7 to pie android version 9 on S8 plus?