The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 sports in a 6.4-inch QHD Super AMOLED display. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC or Exynos 9810 clocked at 2.7 GHz or 2.8 GHz respectively and comes with 6/8 GB of RAM with 128/512 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 512 GB via a micro SD card. It runs on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 out of the box. It is juiced by a 4000 mAh. In the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs in a 12 MP sensor that is combined with a variable aperture (f/1.5-f/2.4) lens. There is another 12 MP sensor with a telephoto lens of f/2.4. On the front, there is an 8 MP sensor. Though the phones pack in some decent camera hardware, the software processing is not up to the mark. For three years in a row, Google proved that with better software processing algorithms, their phones with a single rear camera can outperform phones with multiple cameras on the rear. If you happen to own a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and want a similar level of image processing, here is how you can achieve that.
Google Camera Port For Samsung Galaxy Note 9XDA Developers have managed to bring Google Camera from the Google Pixel devices with the HDR+ algorithm and other Google Camera enhancements to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The ports pack in the following features:
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Google Camera APK For Samsung Galaxy Note 9Download the latest version of Google Camera port for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by clicking below:
- Snapdragon: Download Galaxy-Note-9-Snapdragon-Google-Camera.apk
- Exynos: Download Galaxy-Note-9-Exynos-Google-Camera.apk
Steps To Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download the Google Camera APK file.
- Copy/Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the copied file.
- Tap on the file to install it as normal APK.
Recommended SettingsThese APKs don’t require any additional configuration, but, on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change (explore the settings menu!):
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu: Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”
2 thoughts on “Download Google Camera APK For Samsung Galaxy Note 9”
Thank you! 🙂