Download and install custom fonts on Google Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 2. Download fonts for Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL in flashable zip format and give a new look to your device.
Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are the best of Google at the moment. They are also some of the best Android phones money can buy right now. There are many good things about the Pixel 2 duo and there is one absolutely great thing: the camera. They are the best camera on a smartphone right now. Previous Nexus and Pixel devices from Google have been known to be very developer friendly. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are no different. There are a number of different custom ROMs and MODs available for Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 2. Today, we are bringing you a set of beautiful custom fonts for Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 2.
Read ahead to know how to install fonts on Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 2.
Fonts for Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
The fonts on a device are very important. I mean, you look at them literally every single second you use your device. And it is absolutely okay to get bored with them. People often change the wallpapers because they like to have a different look for their device. And fonts should not be any different. You should be able to change the fonts on your device as and when you desire. With all the development that has been going on in the mobile space, it’s a shame that manufacturers do not provide a simple way to install custom fonts on Android devices. Some of the manufacturers like Huawei provide an easy way to install custom fonts on EMUI devices.
Today we are bringing you a set of custom fonts for Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. You can simply install these custom fonts on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL by flashing them via recovery.
Below are the screenshots of the fonts. You can view these screenshots and download them from the downloads section below:
Download Fonts for Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
Before we proceed further: huge shout-out to the developer sharkie405 for putting in a lot of his time and effort and providing us with these awesome fonts for Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 2.
All right, without much further ado, here are the links to download custom fonts for Pixel 2 XL and Pixel 2.
Note: Installation instructions in the next section.
- Bellota.zip: Download
- Comfotaa.zip: Download
- Custom Unravelled.zip: Download
- HelveticaNeue UltraLight.zip: Download
- HelveticaNeuev2.zip: Download
- Merriweather.zip: Download
- Oswald.zip: Download
- Resemary.zip: Download
- SonySketchFont.zip: Download
- Ubuntu.zip: Download
- UbuntuTaller.zip: Download
- Walkaway.zip: Download
How to Install Custom Fonts on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
Follow the below steps carefully to install fonts on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL:
- Make sure you have root and TWRP recovery for your Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
- Copy the downloaded fonts to your device.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery:
- Switch off your Pixel phone.
- Press & hold Power + Volume down button for a few seconds.
└ This will boot your phone into bootloader mode.
- Press Volume down button twice to highlight Recovery mode [in red] on screen.
- Press Power button to boot into recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP recovery: Tap on ‘Install’ and select the downloaded Pixel 2 Custom Fonts Zip file > Swipe to confirm flash.
- Once the installation completes, reboot your device.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed custom fonts on Pixel 2 [XL].
How to Revert Back to Stock Pixel 2 Font
You can revert to the Pixel 2 Default System font by simply flashing the below zip file via TWRP recovery [method as in the above section]:
This is the easiest way to install custom fonts on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
Need help? Drop a comment below!