You can now enjoy Google Phone APK on any Android device and you do not need root. The official Google dialer has been patched and ported to work on all Android device. The latest Google Dialer comes with Bubble Support as well. Get the latest Google Dialer APK now!
Have you ever noticed how fast stock Android is? All the apps are so blazing fast. The entire experience is smooth when compared to other versions of Android from Samsung (TouchWiz) or Xiaomi (MIUI). The reason is that Stock Android is what Google intended Android to be. Manufacturers get the Android from Google and add many features (some are good and some are unnecessary) to it before shipping it to customers. The customization comes at a cost of performance. The phone eventually becomes slow. Have you ever noticed how slow the Phone App in older Samsung devices is? Oh. My. God! Fortunately, Google Dialer (Google Phone App) APK is available for all devices now. Root is not needed!
Download Google Phone APK
You can download the Google Dialer APK by clicking below:
- Download Google_phone_19.0.195491003.apk | Latest Beta Version
- Download Google_Phone_19.0.191810534.apk | Latest Stable Version
- Download Google_phone_18.0.187698947.apk
- Download Google_phone_17.0.184919600.apk
- Download Google_phone_16.0.183307769.apk
- Download Google_phone_15.0.179075669.apk
How to Install Google Dialer
- If you have already installed Google Dialer from some other source.
- Go to the downloaded file. Tap on it to install it as normal APK.
- Give Permission to Google Dialer in Android Settings. Go to Settings > search for ‘Modify System Settings’ through search > tap on it > Choose ‘Phone’ > enable ‘Allow modify system settings’. Refer screenshot below for help.
- Set Google Dialer as default calling app in Android settings. Go to Settings > Apps > Click on the setting icon in the top right corner > Default Apps > Phone App > Choose ‘Phone’. Refer screenshot below for help:
- Disable the dialer/phone app that came with your phone.
Google Dialer Features:
Below are some of the app features:
This app has been tested on OnePlus 3 running Oxygen OS Beta 12 (Android Nougat 7.1.1) and works fine.
More Google Stuff for all phones:
If you have any problem with getting this to work, drop a comment below. We’d be happy to help!