Download and install the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget APK on any Android device. No root needed! Download and install now. Samsung just took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at an event.As expected, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with an edge to edge infinity display which is made of Samsung’s home made Super AMOLED Panel. There is also a new S Pen which is now water resistant and it comes with Bixby voice preloaded as anticipated. One of the highlights of the Galaxy Note 8 is its Camera. It is a dual camera with dual Optical Image Stabilization. If you had noticed the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 introduction video, then you would have seen the neat and sleek weather Widget on the phone’s home screen. Today, we are bringing you the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget APK which can be installed on all Android devices!
You might also like: Download Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget APK for All Devices
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget
Below are a few screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget in action:
If you see the screenshots above, you can see that the widget offers resizing options. There is also an option to choose the location you want. You can simply tap on the widget and choose ‘Change location’ and select the location/city you wish.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget
You do not have to install zooper widget and then download a separate Note 8 Weather.zw file and load it into Zooper Widget. Nope! The process is actually pretty simple here. To get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Weather widget on your device, all you need is to install a simple app called ‘XWidget’. Please click below to download the same:Download Widget
Or you can download the latest version from Google Play Store by clicking below:
Install Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget
Follow the below instructions to get the Galaxy Note 8 Weather on your Android Device.
- If you have downloaded the app from Google Drive link above, simply tap on the APK file to install it.
- Open the app. Go to the ‘Online’ tab. Click on search and type ‘Galaxy S8’. It is important to note here that the Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget are exactly the same!
- Now you will see ‘Galaxy S8 Weather Widget’ on the list. Just Tap on it and tap ‘Download Widget’. The widget will be downloaded and can be found in the ‘Local’ tab inside the app.
- Go back to your device’s homescreen. Long press on the empty space of your homescreen and add select ‘Widget’. Choose Xwidget 3×3 from the list that appears. (You can choose any size you want. The widget is completely resizable. I used 3×3.)
- Place in on the homescreen. You will be asked to choose the widget from the list. Simply tap on the widget you downloaded earlier and Voila!
- You can long press it to enable the resize menu.
- Or you can simply tap on it to select the location/city you wish.
- There are also options to choose between the Metric/Imperial units.
You now have the Galaxy Note Weather Widget on your phone, Enjoy!