Download the ColorOS EMUI Theme inspired from the OPPO Find X for all EMUI devices. The theme comes with beautiful wallpaper and icon set too! Get it now!
Android, being the open source operating system it is, offers great flexibility for the OEMs to customize and modify it to their will. Initially, a few Android OEMs used to offer a theme option for their devices. For example, Huawei, OPPO, and Xiaomi are a few manufacturers that started this trend of offering native themes support. What started of by the Chinese manufacturers was later picked up by many OEMs around the world.
Except for a few OEMs, most of the Android OEMs now offer some sort of theming capability on their devices. OPPO is one such manufacturer and they call their Android skin as ColorOS. ColorOS is heavily inspired by iOS, just like the skins of other Chinese OEMs. In this article, we are bringing you the ColorOS EMUI theme for EMUI devices!
ColorOS EMUI Theme
The Color OS EMUI Theme is very colorful and refreshing. As it is heavily inspired by iOS, you can see a lot of beautiful colors everywhere in the UI of the operating system.
As you can see, almost everything about the UI look and feel has been themed to look like the OPPO ColorOS!
Download ColorOS EMUI Theme
You can download the OPPO Find X ColorOS EMUI theme for all Huawei and Honor devices by clicking below:
- Download iOS 12 EMUI Theme for all Huawei/Honor Devices
- Download Android P EMUI Theme for EMUI 5 and EMUI 8
- Download Galaxy S9 EMUI Theme for EMUI 8, EMUI 5 and EMUI 4
- Download OnePlus 5T Star Wars EMUI Theme for EMUI 5 Devices
- Download Honor V10 Stock Themes for All EMUI Devices
- Download Huawei P20 Pro Themes for All EMUI Devices
Install ColorOS EMUI on Huawei/Honor devices
Follow the below steps carefully:
- Copy The <<Theme_Name>>.Hwt files to the “HWtheme” folder in SD Card/Internal memory.
- Open the Theme App on your Huawei phone.
- Go to ‘Offline’ section.
- Browse the theme you like and then click Apply.
3 thoughts on “Download OPPO Find X Color OS Theme for EMUI Devices”
The camera icon and theme icon is different form the picture shown here.. And there is some icon is different. Overall are ok
Hi , even for for Emui 4.1 ??