A lot of new changes, functional and visual, are making their way to the Android P. Among the other interesting changes, we also get new fonts and Emojis. In this guide, we will tell you how to get Android P Fonts and Android P Emojis on your Android device.
Google is busy perfecting the next version of Android, Android P. Google released the first Android P Developer Preview a couple of months ago. It recently rolled out the Developer Preview 3, which means we will probably see an Android P Public Beta in a couple of weeks.
See Also | Download Android P Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Unlike the last few versions of Android, which did not bring much visual redesign, Android P brings a lot of visual changes. Google has also announced Material Design 2.0. Most of the visual aspects of Android are getting a major redesign in Android P.
Android P Emojis and Fonts
One of the many things has changed in the Android P when compared to the older versions of Android is the Emojis. We have been seeing a lot of changes to the Android Emoji ecosystem since the past couple of Android versions. First, Google introduced blobs and then got rid of the blobs in the last major Android release. Now, we are seeing another redesign with respect to Android Emojis.
Android P also reportedly comes with more refined fonts. Although, I could not spot a huge difference between the current Android Oreo Fonts and Android P Fonts.
Recommended | Download Android P Launcher APK
Download Android P Emojis and Fonts
The Android P Emojis and Fonts pack come in the form of a Magisk Module. All you need to do is to simply flash the Android P Emojis and Fonts Magisk Module to get the goodies. You can download the Magisk Module by clicking below:
How to Install Android P Fonts and Emojis
Follow the below steps to manually flash Android P Emoji Magisk module zip file:
- Make sure you have the Magisk Module Zip file from the ‘Downloads’ section above.
- Open the Magisk Manager App.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘Modules‘.
- Tap on the Big Yellow Plus ‘+‘ button at the bottom.
- You will be asked to select the Magisk Module zip file. Browse and select the same.
- After you select the zip file, press ‘Install’ if you are asked, to flash Magisk Module via Magisk Manager App.
- The above step will flash the Magisk module. Once the flashing process completes, tap on ‘REBOOT‘ at the bottom of the screen for the changes to take effect.
Now you have successfully installed Magisk Module. Simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect. This is the easiest way to get Android P Fonts and Emojis on any Android device.