Android P Theme is now available for download for EMUI devices. Google announced the Android P Developer Preview of for Pixel devices, just a couple of days ago. Android P comes with a new UI. Read ahead to know more and download Android P EMUI theme for Huawei and Honor devices running EMUI 8, EMUI 5 and EMUI 4.
Android P Developer Preview 1 for Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL was announced by Google recently. The latest version of Android, Android P, comes with a lot of new features. Google has also completely revamped the look and feel of the entire UI.
Remember what we have seen in Fuchsia OS? The design of Android P is quite similar to that. There are a lot of rounded corners and everything has a white background. If the reports are to be believed, Android P Developer Preview is buttery smooth. While some users are not so fond of the latest UI changes, many are already loving it. Read ahead to know to get Android P EMUI Theme on any Android device!
Android P EMUI Theme
It has been quite a while since Google has made a complete overhaul of how the stock Android looks. Last big visual update we saw was during Android Lollipop where the material design came into existence. Since then, the visual changes have been very minimal. All the updates were more on the functionality of the OS.
Android P changes all that. We now have a more modern, card-based UI with rounded corners. People who love black backgrounds are going to hate this update. The notification shade is completely revamped. Settings now have colorful icons. Personally, I love the UI changes. Thanks to Huawei EMUI Themes, we now can enjoy Android P look and feel on EMUI devices as well.
Take a look at how the Android P EMUI Theme looks:
Download Android P EMUI Theme
You can download the Galaxy S9 Theme for EMUI 5 and EMUI 8 Devices by clicking below:
Complete the Android P look on your device with the below resources:
How to install/Apply Android P EMUI Theme
- Copy The <<Theme_Name>>.Hwt file to the “HWtheme” [EMUI 5] and “Theme” [EMUI 8] folder in SD Card/Internal memory.
- Open the Theme App on your Huawei phone.
- Go to ‘Offline’ section.
- Browse the theme you like and then click Apply.
7 thoughts on “Download Android P EMUI Theme for EMUI 5 and EMUI 8”
Bluetooth icon becomes black when connected and becomes invisible with black wallpapers.
Sorry to hear that! Will update the theme as soon as possible!
The folder background is dark too. Also please check the battery colors. On other themes between %20 and %10 the color of the battery goes darker and become invisible.
I’m looking forward to download the fixed version. Please be quick. 😛
I have some free time and I prepared some humble advices for you:
1) when bluetotth is connected the color becomes black with white icons and white with black icons.
2) use a smaller app drawer icon or bigger icons
3) Blur the below quick settings bar, change the “auto” color and make the notification squares with soften edges (android P has it)
4) make this icons and navigation buttons pure white or pure black (by color of the window) if possible.
I’m still testing.
I also have some humble opinions for your theme. Here we go:
1) bluetooth issue as I told you. Black with white icons, white with black icons.
2) use an appropriate sized app drawer icon or bigger icon set.
3) the color of the auto brigthness type, blur the notification area and make the notification sqaures more curved edge (like Android P).
4) make the icons pure white and black by background. No greys.
It’s all for now. Takte care.
Woah! Thanks for the detailed feedback steve. I’ll forward these to the developer. Thanks for taking the time out for doing this. Appreciate it!
raelme c1 colours6.theme